Sunday, March 3, 2013

20 weeks ultra sound/ 21 week belly

Okay we had the 20 week ultrasound and it was super fun. The baby was moving around like a crazy person. Patrick took a couple of videos of it:

Here's my belly at 21 weeks. I'm just starting to look like an old fat man! It's a very funny belly. On the bright side, I'm still really comfortable lying on my belly in bed and don't even look pregnant in some shirts. I hope this means I won't get a super huge belly, but if my mom's first pregnancy is any indicator I think I'm out of luck on having a small belly at the end.

I'm still feeling really good. I'm walking to and from school on good weather days, getting massages, eating well. I sleep a lot, but that's to be expected. The baby weighs a good 14 ounces now, and is right on schedule as far as size goes. 

1 comment:

  1. so so fun...everytime your little blessing "swims in the fish bowl" it brings a smile to your face & joy to your heart...

    ReplyDelete